May 2, 2014

Five on Friday!

I have done a crummy job of posting this week but I promise next week will be MUCH better! :)

Linking up with the girls for Five on Friday! 

-ONE- 
We got Miss Phoebe last week and let me tell you, we are in love! She is such a fun kitten and we have had a blast playing with her and snuggling with her when she's sleepy. Love this sweet little girl. 



-TWO- 
I got my hair colored on Tuesday and let me tell you that is one of my favorite things. It is so relaxing! I just sit reading my magazine, drinking my cucumber water with a hot next wrap around my neck! Doesn't that sound like heaven?! I seriously wish it was something I could do every week! HA! But that would not be good for my hair or my bank account! 

Excited for my new blonde hair! Ready for summer!






-THREE-
If you haven't taken advantage of Starbucks Happy Hour this week. You should! Got this beauty yesterday and am seriously contemplating getting another one today.




-FOUR- 
My lovely plants are growing like crazy in my window! I love having live plants in our home and I am so glad they are actually growing! 


-FIVE- 
Jordan is umpiring a tournament all day tomorrow and then is going to a Twins/Orioles game on Sunday so I will be pretty much flying solo this weekend. Phoebe and I will get a lot of bonding time and hopefully I can get a lot of projects and cleaning done! 


Have a beautiful weekend friends!


Love,

             Lindsey


1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks gorgeous!! And girlll, my hearts loves your kitten :) :) ..I love my puppy, but kitties will forever hold a special spot in my heart!

    Have a fabulous weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete