May 9, 2014

Five on Friday!

I am unbelievably excited that it is Friday today because...we are going on our anniversary trip this weekend! Our anniversary is actually not until next Sunday, the 18th but we have other stuff going on that weekend so we decided to go this weekend instead. I'm excited to spend a relaxing weekend with my sweet hubby. 

-ONE- 
Might as well continue with the theme! Here is the cute little cabin we are staying at! It is right by a beautiful lake so we will do lots of hiking and sitting outside. 


*Keep your eyes open for an anniversary trip recap on Monday!*

-TWO-
I planted a lot of flowers a few days ago! Love having the pretty colors decorate the outside of our home. It makes me feel like our home is more welcoming and comfortable. 



-THREE-
Still obsessed with this little sweetie. She seriously has made me laugh so much already. 



-FOUR- 
Made this delicious meal last night and it was A-MAZING! I will definitely be sharing this next week! 



-FIVE- 
Want to give a shout out to my beautiful, inspiring, generous, and hilarious mother! She is the best mom I could have asked for and I wouldn't be where I am today without her! I love you mom so very much and I am so thankful and blessed to be your daughter! 

Happy Mothers Day!





Have a beautiful weekend! 


Love,

             Lindsey







3 comments:

  1. I want to plant a lot of flowers! I am so bad with plants. I just don't have the patience. I really like the idea of it, though. I have a little lavendar plant outside my front door, and I forgot to water it for days. I'm a bad mother to my plants! haha!

    Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have so much fun this weekend on your anniversary getaway! Can't wait for the recap post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful anniversary trip! :)

    ReplyDelete