Jul 31, 2014

Beach vacation checklist!

Our beach vacation is in one week from today! EEK! We are going to California next week for my family reunion on my mom’s side. It will be so great to see some of my family that I haven’t seen in a while and to have Jordan meet some of them for the first time! Plus, it doesn't hurt that we are staying RIGHT ON THE BEACH! Oh my stars, I cannot tell you how pumped I am about that! 

Since it is getting so close I thought it would be a great idea to start planning my beach vacay check-list! 


These are some of the ideas of items to bring on my trip.  If only I could take the actual items off these list. A girl can dream right?


I would love to get a bunch of new swim suits for this trip but unfortunately our budget just won't really allow for that. Hopefully I can talk my wallet into allowing me to get one new suit though! 

Love this list. Obviously all the items on the list will not be necessary for this trip but it is helpful to help you new forget anything! 


So there you have it! I am sure I will be adding items to my list all week long but this is a great start! 

What are some items you think are a must have for a beach vacation?


Have a beautiful day!


8 comments:

  1. You are going to have so much fun!! I'm need of some salt water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! I cannot wait! I seriously just need some sand and sun time! Have a beautiful day!

      Delete
  2. I love these packing lists! I hope you have a great trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous roundup and I LOVE the packing list! We leave for the beach this week and I am definitely going to use your post for some packing ideas. :) Have fun on your beach vacay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I am glad the list is helpful! I know that I have to make a list in order for me to remember everything. Otherwise my brain will forget something for sure. You have a great beach trip as well! :)

      Delete