I am jumping on the August Goals bandwagon and I am excited to get started! I hope that by writing out my goals and sharing them with Ya’ll it will give me motivation to actually accomplish them and also keep me accountable as well. I have been meaning to write goals for a while now kept putting it off. Well today is the day!
1. Read and finish two books- Bread and Wine being one of them.
2. Go camping.
3. Work out at least 5 days a week.
4. Get tropical snow with my sweet hubby.
5. Clean out my closet and organize it.
6. Have a garage sale.
7. Become more organized and keep up with my calendar and planner.
8. Send out birthday cards.
9. Make 2 crafts/DIY projects.
10. Start brainstorming Christmas card ideas.
I am not the most organized person and I am really working on that. I have seen some improvement in the last year but I still feel like I have a long way to go. Making this goal list is one of the ways that I am using to help me improve. I hope that by concentrating on few things and not trying to accomplish a million tasks I will be more productive and not feel as anxious.
Only two more days till my beach vacation! EEK! I will probably not be posting as much if at all this next week. I really want to focus on my family time and relaxing with my husband. Hopefully I can keep you all updated through Instagram though!