Feb 7, 2014

Five on Friday!



-ONE- Last Saturday morning I had a very special breakfast date with my handsome husband. We had such a huge and delicious breakfast along with Caribou coffee and great conversation! Perfect way to start the day!

Since the hubs changed jobs he has been growing a pretty legit beard. He is pretty proud of it! I like it a lot as well! 


-TWO- I got to snuggle with this little guy over the weekend! Such a precious little man! :) If you have been reading my Five on Friday posts over the last couple of weeks you may have noticed a trend...babies! Well...I may have baby fever just a little bit! We have talked about kids a lot lately and have decided that we are not going to start trying for a while longer. So.... that means I will have to get my baby cuddles from all of my friends little ones! :) That will do for now! 



-THREE- I received my Cara Box this week! I have been participating in Katelyn's Cara Box Exchange for almost a year now and I have LOVED it! Katelyn blogs over at Wifesssionals. It is so amazing getting to know women all over the country and receiving a special package from them makes it even more fun! This Cara Box was a link-up with people from your own state! It was great to get to know ladies that live so close to me! I received my package from Janene and she could not have been more SPOT ON to the things that I love!! Coffee, cute mug, stylish notepad, eos lip balm, earrings, lotion and candy! Such an amazing 

-FOUR- Even though the game on Sunday was not everything we hoped it would be... the food was still AWESOME!! We were able to go over to some our friends house so we had a great time watching the commercials, talking and of course eating! 



-FIVE- I have been sick for the past couple of days and have had to miss work. I absolutely hate missing work and I have having to use my vacation days at home in bed. BUT thankfully I am feeling much better and will back to work tomorrow right in time for the weekend. Thank goodness. 

                       

Love,
             Lindsey

4 comments:

  1. Every time my husband has a few days off from work he grows a beard and I totally love it! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Cara Box idea is so cool and fun! I think I'm in the same boat as you on baby fever! They're just so cute. :) Stopping by from the link up. Have a great weekend! Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the link up. The box exchange sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete