Nov 1, 2013

Thankful for it all!

Long time no see!!

Today is November 1st and I think it is about time I started blogging again! My last blog post is from April! I am very behind... Here is a quick recap of the last 6 months of my life!!

I GOT MARRIED!
Truly the best day of my life!
05.18.13

 
 
We went on an AMAZING honeymoon to Avon, Colorado following our wedding.
We both say it was the best week of our lives.
 

 
 
We moved into our little rental house.
It is very tiny but we love it and it is perfect for us.
 
 
 
We spend a lot of time watching baseball
(JP is one of the baseball coaches in town)
 
 
 
We attended quite a few weddings this summer besides our own!
 
 
 
And of course we watched a LOT of Hawkeye football!!
 
 
 
Visited a pumpkin patch!
 


And.... most recently we BOUGHT A CAR!
This is a big deal for us because we have had crazy
 car troubles ever since we got married.

 
So... that is a small snapshot of what we have been up to. I am going to be posting a full wedding recap hopefully in the next couple of weeks! :)
 
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I am going to try and post something every day that I am thankful for. So here we go!
 
November 1st.
 
This may be because it is so recent but today I am thankful for transportation. God provided for us all summer when both of our cars broke down and we had no money to purchase a new one. Last week we were able to purchase a new car all our own! It is amazing how God works and how he gives us experiences and seasons that teach us so much and help us grow!
Thankful for my little white car today! :)
 
What are you thankful for today?
 
 Love,
             Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment