Nov 4, 2013

Thankful: Day 2, 3, and 4

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Today I am thankful for my mom. She is such a giving woman and I love spending time with her! She came today for a couple of hours so we could spend some time together. It was so nice to be able to see her in person and chat about what has been going on in her life, family updates and share about what our life has been like lately. She also helped me clean my house! Wow! What a blessing that was. She loves to help my sister and I with any project that we have. She has helped me and encouraged me in SO many ways through the years and I am forever grateful for that. I am thankful for her organizing skills and also her ability to encourage me in accomplishing things I didn't think I could accomplish. Love you mom!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

I am thankful for my handsome and sweet husband. (That might be a recurring one this month!) We had such a wonderful and enjoyable afternoon and evening together yesterday. First, I came from working at a bridal show to these beautiful flowers. :) He spoils me. If you look closely you can see a pretty hott guy in the background.

 
 
We also enjoyed playing Lord of the Rings game cube together. It is such a fun game! (he is so patient with me even when I am not very good at all!) After that we cooked supper together. We made twice baked potatoes, grilled chicken and veggies! I should have taken a picture because it was A-MAZING! After that we just cuddled and watched a couple of movies together. It was so relaxing. We haven't had such a relaxing day in a long time! Very grateful for that time together.
 
Monday, November 4, 2013
 
Today I am thankful for my husbands family. We are going with his mom and dad to go watch his brother Cole play football tonight and I am very excited! I love traveling places with them also watching his brothers and sisters in their activities! It is wonderful to be a part of their family. GO GO-HAWKS!! :)
 
What are you thankful for from the weekend?

 

 Love,
             Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment