Apr 29, 2013

Cara Box Exchange!




Cara Box
 
This is my first month participating in Kaitlyn's Cara Box Exchange and I had so much fun! It is such a great way to meet other women from all over the country. I was partnered with two awesome ladies this month and It was fun getting to know them as we emailed back and forth. I sent a box to Jodi from My Life on Cedar Street and I received a box from Angela at Adorably Deranged.

Here are the items I received from Angela in my first Cara Box!


 



Yummy dessert sprinkle! I can't wait to try it on my grapes or strawberries!  
 


Green bean seeds. The awesome part is, I didn't even tell Angela that I am planning on starting a garden! How perfect! These will be a great start.
 


This smells SOOO good! 

 


I am excited to cook with this. 



This was a postcard from a historical spot in Angela's town.

Thanks for the awesome box Angela!
 
I had such a great time with the Cara Box Exchange and I can't wait for next month! If you want to join in on the fun you can sign up here.
  

See you next time!










2 comments:

  1. Very fun cara box!

    Jennifer @ utahqueenofchaos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed getting to know you from your blog. I'm so glad you enjoyed everything! Good luck with your wedding! You will be a gorgeous bride.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete