Jul 22, 2014

Personalized Cards = My Heart is Happy

Hey Ya'll!!!
Don't all of us love receiving personalized notes and cards?! I know I do!
SO..
I am just so very pumped to share an amazing brand with you today! Ever since hearing about about Treat I have become obsessed! So what is Treat? Well, let me tell you!



Treat is the new greeting card website by Shutterfly Inc. Treat offers specialized designs for personalized greeting cards, birthday cards, e-cards and more! They have SO many amazing design option and all for a VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE!! They were seriously cheaper than cards I found in the store! Amazing. 

One of the things I love about Treat is that you can actually send the cards that you personalize directly to the person you are making it for from the website!! So you never even have to leave your seat or hassle with the post office. How awesome is that?!



With all of the weddings we have had to go to for the last couple of summers I wish Treat had started earlier! How fun is this design I made for a friends wedding this summer?! You can put pictures of them on the card and design it the way that YOU want! I love that! 


Cards are such a personal gift you can give someone and I know that I feel so incredibly special and valued when someone takes the time to write me a note or card. I think it is also a great way to encourage your husband! Personalizing a cute card and putting your pictures and words on it can make a great keepsake for years to come! 

Here are a few of the other cards that I created! Love all the designs they offer!








I have so many baby showers, bridal showers, weddings, birthdays and anniversaries and I don't think I will be getting my cards from anywhere else! 

Stop by Treat today and make a special card for someone you love! 


Have a beautiful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment