Jul 18, 2014

Oh Hey Friday!




Friday is here and that means it is time for the weekend!

We have had a great but VERY full week and it looks like the weekend will not be any different! I am excited for all that it brings but I think I am also ready for the busyness to slow down a little bit.


I am linking up with the girls from Oh Hey Friday!

As usual, here are my five!

-ONE-
For some reason I have been in the mood to redecorate our master bedroom. Oh how I wish it could look a little something like this. How cozy and comfy is this room?! I tell you what, if I have this bedroom... I don't think I would ever leave!


-TWO-
We have had the wonderful pleasure to join multiple families this week for dinner in their homes! It has been just wonderful and a great time of food and fellowship. I just love our community! It is such a blessing to us.

-THREE-
Celebrated this little man's 6th birthday yesterday!! SO thankful for him and his sweet and precious heart. I love this little guy and his entire family! Happy Birthday Little "Brother!" Love you!


-FOUR-
We are attending another wedding this evening. It will be at a vineyard and I am pretty excited. I have no idea what it is going to look like but I like to imagine it will look a little something like this.



-FIVE-
UMPIRING IS OVER! So excited to ave my hubby back now that he isn't umpiring every night! Woot woot! Time for evening walks, cuddling on the couch and suppers on the deck!



Have a beautiful day!

8 comments:

  1. That bedroom is gorgeous. And yay for having hubby back. I feel like that with hubby and golf! Stopping be from the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I know, the bedroom is my dream! I would love to have a great big bedroom someday! Hope you are having a great day!

      Delete
  2. Hi Lindsey! I just found your blog through the linkup and I'm glad I did! I'm excited to follow along with you - it looks like we have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I am SO glad you stopped by! I can't wait to check out your blog! Hope you have a great day!

      Delete
  3. I would never leave if that was my bedroom! It is gorgeous and still looks comfy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! There would be no reason to leave ever! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to check out your blog! :)

      Delete