May 16, 2014

Five on Friday!

-ONE- 
This is my first post of today but I will be posting later today to link up with Rachel for her Coffee Date. I'm so excited to participate in that linkup and hear from others on what is on their hearts right now. 


-TWO- 
Sunday is our 1 year Anniversary! SO excited to celebrate with my sweet husband. I can't even believe how fast time has gone but I can seriously say it has been the best year of my life. I am SO thankful for this man. 


-THREE- 
Our anniversary trip was SOOOO WONDERFUL! Seriously one of the best weekends of my life. It was so relaxing and we had such awesome conversations. I love spending time with this amazing man. 
You can see a full recap from the weekend here.


-FOUR- 
Tomorrow we will be celebrating my beautiful friend Julia graduating from college! Love you dear and I am so proud of you! 


-FIVE- 
Two of Jordan's siblings were living in California going to school and they made it back to Iowa this week! We had them over for dinner on Wednesday and it made my heart so happy! I love having family over to our house and it was so beautiful to be able to chat with them in person again! Thankful for Jordan's wonderful family! 


See you soon for the coffee date! Have a beautiful weekend! I will be recapping the weekend on Monday and also sharing some insight on my first year of marriage! Can't wait!




1 comment: