Apr 9, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Engagement Pictures!

Displaying photo.JPG

Hey Ya'll! (wish I was southern!)

Today I am following in my Wedding Wednesday fashion and posting some of our engagement pictures!
After we got engaged, one of the things I was super excited about was that we would get to take engagement pictures. I immediately started looking up poses on Pinterest and thinking about what we were going to wear. 

When Jordan and I were dating we enjoyed going on day trips together. It was so wonderful to be able to get away somewhere and spend the day together. One of our favorite places to go is Galena, Illinois. If you have never been there, you need to go! It is a beautiful and quaint little town with so much charm and preciousness (is that a word?). We traveled there multiple times while dating and loved it! SO.... I knew who I wanted to take our pictures and she just happens to live pretty close to Galena. April, from Blue Sky Photographs , did our pictures and it was really great to work with her since she was a family friend of mine! It was such a beautiful and perfect day and we had so much fun! 

I chose both of our outfits and I got most of it at Kohls and Target.

Without further adieu...

J+L
Engagement Pictures
September 14, 2012


My dress is from Kohls. Jordan already had this outfit.


























My outfit is from Target. Jordan's outfit is from Kohls.


My shirt is from Kohls. 









                





I love how our photographer captured so many awesome moments! 

Thanks for stopping by! Next Wednesday I will be posting about my bachelorette party.



Love,

             Lindsey

8 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures! I'm so glad I discovered your blog recently! I enjoy reading it! I am getting married in November and this makes me even more excited :)

    -Amber
    http://amberbeautifullife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are gorgeous! You two are absolutely adorable! I don't know how you'd pick which ones to display in your house cause I love them all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable! I love all of these pictures! And your ring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww! Your engagement pics are great! I think my favorites are the ones in the street with the "&" sign...but they're all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsey, these are PERFECT! I was going to tell you which one was my favorite but as soon as I picked one, I had another and another. You two are so so adorable for each other! Oh, and that ring though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooohhh, i love the ideas you had for your shoot! so fun, and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of your engagement photos! We are doing our engagement photos this Fall, I may need to steal a few ideas from you =)

    ReplyDelete