Feb 28, 2014

Five on Friday!

Helloooooooooooooooooo WEEKEND! :) Woot woot! 

-ONE- Last Saturday and Sunday the hubs and I watched the kids of some friends of ours and we had a great time! BUT they kept us on our toes and we were pretty tired on Sunday night! :) They are 5 and 14 so you can probably guess the big difference in the activities they enjoy! You can read about this family and our relationship here. Here a few pics from the weekend fun! 


Took the little man to the Lego Movie! If you haven't heard...."Everything is Awesome!" haha what a catchy song! 
            Photo: This little sweetie was pretty excited about this movie! #legomovie

What goofballs! :) Love those boys!


-TWO- I am so blessed to work with some amazing people! One of my co-workers Sami is also a pretty wonderful friend as well! That sweet girl brought me a surprise gift on Monday. Caribou and a cute mug! She knows me so well!




-THREE- On Tuesday a few co-workers and I attended the Journey To Freedom exhibit in Iowa City. They had used a lot of the materials from our exhibit and we wanted to see how it turned out. It was very well done and the information is always powerful. 

"Journey to Freedom is an experiential walk-through exhibit looking into the reality of human trafficking."





-FOUR- On Wednesday my hubs took me out to breakfast...I love dating my husband! 






-FIVE- Today is my good friend Bree's Birthday! :) Love her and all her spunk! Pray for her if you get a chance, her husband is leaving for 6 weeks to do some military training. She is going to really miss him. 



Love,
             Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment