Nov 8, 2013

Thankful: November 8

Today I am thankful for my dear friend Bree and her husband Peter. They are such wonderful friends of ours and I have LOVED getting to know them better for the past couple of years.

Peter and my husband have been best friends since they were little and I am so thankful for their friendship. They share so many interests and JP really values his time with Peter. They are so funny when they are together too. Bree and I laugh a lot when we are all hanging out. :)

Today, Bree surprised me at work with these wonderful little gifts! She is so thoughtful!!

 
 
1. Pumpkin Spice Latte (YUM!) She knows me so well! :)
2. Oven mitts with owls on them! (I love owl print anything!)
3. Owl mug! So cute!
 
 
I am thankful for Bree for soooo many reasons! She is kind and generous and very thoughtful! I am just so glad we live in the same town! Thanks for being so awesome Bree!
 
 Hooo has been a blessing to you today? Get it? ;)
 
Love,
             Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment