Nov 11, 2013

Thankful: November 11

Today I am thankful for our Veterans! Thank you for serving and for risking your lives for our country! Words cannot express how blessed I feel to live in such a free and amazing country! Thank you to the families of those serving for giving up time with your family members so we can live safely! We are eternally grateful!



I am also thankful for a fun and relaxing morning with my husband. We both got up early to do some of the housework we didn't get done last night. It was such a fun morning! We were goofy and completely silly this morning and I loved every second of it. I am so thankful that my husband loves me just the way I am and that I love him just the way he is. JP is truly my best friend and I am lucky to be married to him. After we were done cleaning and before we went to work he made us both a delicious breakfast and then read out loud some verses of the Bible to encourage us today. He is such a blessing and I am very thankful for the time with him this morning.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment