Feb 16, 2013

You're my sweetheart!

I know I am a little late but...
  
Happy Valentines Day!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Valentines Day was on Thursday and since I "supervise" volleyball on Thursday nights, Jordan and I decided to celebrate on Friday. I was really excited, however, so I decided to give Jordan his Valentines Day treat on the actual day.

This is the fruit pizza that I made my sweetheart on Thursday...


 
 
He pretty much loved it and said that it was almost completely gone by Friday. My future hubs sure does love pizza...alllllll kinds. :)
 
 
 
                                                       I belong with you....                                                 
 
                                              
 
                                                   You belong with me...
                                                                        
                  
 
 
 
On Friday he surprised me by bringing me these BEAUTIFUL flowers at work. I was a happy girl.
 
 
 
 
 
The fun continued because we went out for a Valentines date to the Waterstreet Bar and Grill in Waverly. This is us right before we left. Doesn't my man look handsome?!
 
 
                                    Can't wait to marry this guy... {3 months!}


 Love,
           Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment