May 30, 2014

Five on Friday!

Good morning lovely!

How are you today? Are you having a good week or a bad week? Did you have any adventures? I would love to connect with you if I haven't yet! Shoot me an email or something and we can become friends!

Here's my five for the week!
-ONE- 
Not sure if you have notice but I have a new blog design and name! Since we celebrated our one year anniversary I thought it was time to change the name of the blog from Bliss and Blunders of a Newlywed to just Bliss and Blunders: Tales From An Everyday Wife. I thought that suited my season of life better than the other one! I designed the background myself so that was quite the adventure! Excited to see what God has in store for Bliss and Blunders this year! 


-TWO-
Our weekend was VERY busy last week so this weekend I am looking forward to some time at home getting some projects accomplished. I attended the Tree Town Festival in my home town and saw some amazing an great performers! Plus I got to spend lots of time with my beautiful big sis! 



-THREE-
On Sunday we had a VERY busy day. I had to teach at church, we had a church picnic and then I helped with a bridal shower for one of my dear friends Chloe! What a wonderful shower it was!I am SO excited for her and Cole to say, "I DO!" They are so ready to be married and I know it is going to be a beautiful wedding and marriage! 

-FOUR-
On Monday, the hubs and I took a road trip to Milwaukee for an Orioles/Brewers game! It was such a great day and we had so much fun talking and laughing in the car on the way there! I am thankful for this season with just my husband. We cannot wait to have kids but it is so great right now to be able to pick up and leave whenever we want! 


-FIVE- 
Can't wait to get our garden finished this weekend! I know NOTHING about gardening but I am excited to give it a shot this year! 

Have a great weekend! 




1 comment:

  1. Love the new name and header! Very impressed that you did it yourself!

    ReplyDelete