Apr 16, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: The Bachelorette party!

Displaying photo.JPG

It is that time of week again! Wedding Wednesday!!
I cannot believe that my one year anniversary is in a little over a month! So crazy how fast time goes!

Today I am going to tell you about my wonderful and crazy fun bachelorette party! My lovely sister and two of my beautiful best friends planned my party and they did such an AMAZING job! They went above and beyond and I can't believe how much work they put into it! They kept the theme a secret from me and it was so fun to be surprised!

J+L
Bachelorette Party
April 20, 2013

They scheduled the party for about a month before our wedding. That was a good time frame for me because I didn't want to be stressed out while celebrating and I knew that if we had it close to the wedding it would stress me out. I was going to go to my last dress fitting that Friday night and met my mom and a few other friends in Ankeny that night for supper after my fitting. The next day was my party!

My sister had planned a fun scavenger hunt at a mall in town it was so fun! We were split into teams and had a list of items to find in different stores and then we had to take pictures of them to send back to her. It was such a great idea and VERY fun! :) After that we had a few hours to do some shopping.


What a wonderful group of women! I am so thankful for them!



Unfortunately I am having a hard time finding my camera with the rest of the pictures of the mall on it but will upload those as soon as I find it!



After the mall we headed back to one of their houses to get ready for dinner.

They had decorated the house and it looked awesome! I then found out that the theme of my bachelorette party was BARBIE!!

How cute is that?
 It definitely brought back memories from when I was a little girl and we played Barbies for hours and hours!










All dressed up for dinner


We ended up going to a cute little Italian restaurant for dinner. It was delicious and we had such a great time with awesome conversation.


After dinner we went back to the house and played games, had some girly drinks, opened lots and lots of gifts and hung out. It was perfect!















SO thankful for these amazing ladies and their friendship to me! A special thanks to Betsy, Loretta and Julia for planning this party! You did an amazing job and it was so special for me!

Love you all so much!

Thanks for reading along and I will post the rest of the pictures from this party very soon! Stay tuned for next week when I post about my second shower.

Love,

             Lindsey

3 comments:

  1. eeee!! This makes me want to repeat mine so badly! Your friends rock- love all the DIY creative pieces and PINK!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun night and cute decorations! So glad you have such amazing friends to celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, your party did not disappoint!! The Barbie box!!!

    ReplyDelete