Jan 2, 2014

Christmas Recap!


Everyone I've talked to about Christmas this year has said that it went REALLY fast and I couldn't agree more! It seemed like the week just flew by and all of a sudden it is after New Years and I am back to work!


Here is what our Christmas break looked like! 

Christmas at JP's Grandma and Grandpa's house

Christmas Eve service at our church

Some of the amazing ladies from our church and JP playing for the service.

Christmas Eve at JP's parents house. 

Great gifts!

Sibling love!


His new favorite shirt!


Group this Christmas Eve! Love these people!

Our home was so cozy and peaceful on Christmas Eve! 

Love these moments...

Christmas morning we drove to my parents house and enjoyed a few days with them. It was so wonderful and very much needed! 

Two batman shirts in one Christmas. It was a great year for him!

My sister and I posing with our cat...while wearing my moms cat vest and snowman sweater. 






Great time with family!! 

How was your Christmas? 

Love,
             Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment